Best of Boards Forums  

Welcome to the Best of Boards Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Best of Boards Forums > Candles & Decorating > PartyLite Gifts® > Games
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts

Old 06-21-2006, 07:59 AM   #1
Colette
HAPPY

SUMMER left/right Game!

ok, as promised, here is the July left/right game. Only this time the votive goes in a clockwise manner when you say the word SUMMER!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Good evening! Thank you for coming tonight! I know exactly why you're here. SUMMER(some are) here because you love to decorate your home! Wait until you see our gorgeous SUMMER line! SUMMER her because you love to relax by wax and mingle with friends. July is the right time to host a show, just like _______, and take advantage of the SUMMER Lovin' Specials just for PartyLite hostesses. And still SUMMER here because you love to make money. I must admit, SUMMER time is the BEST time to become a PartyLite Consultant! Check out what I'm doing tonight...you could earn about $100 in just 2-3 hours of demonstrating PartyLite! Tonight, I hope you left your worries behind because right now, it is time to sit back, take a deep breath, relax, and let me pamper you.

_________(hostess) made the right decision to have a candle party right now! Why? Where do I begin? She said SUMMER is the right time to add a splash of color to her home and patio. Besides sprucing up her home, she also loves reserving a SUMMER night to spend time with her friends, and she's happy about the best part of hosting tonight's show.. the FREE shopping spree! Our hostesses receive $100 worth of shopping credit from the average show! But when ______ found out about this month's Hostess specials, she knew right away that this was the right time.
She could save $60 on this month's Hostess Specials, including the new SUMMER Lovin' petite 3 wick. Right then, I was able to tell her there were more SUMMER specials left to share with her. With a qualifying show in July, she will receive this exclusive SUMMER lovin' candle tote, complete with 30 votives, for just $12.95 with 10 buying guests in attendance. Right then, she said "I'm ready to pick my date right now... I can't wait any longer. What is the soonest available date you have left on your SUMMER calendar? " So, we picked tonight and the time was just right!

I hope you've enjoyed my story, and right now, I'd like to offer my thanks to tonight's hostess_______(give small gift). Thank you for inviting me into your home on this SUMMER evening and introducing me to some new friends.

If you'd like to get $100 worth of products and fragrances for around $10, just host a SUMMER party with me, like_______ has done tonight! SUMMER is also a perfect time to bring in extra cash in a fun way. If you'd like an unlimited opportunity, please talk to me right after the demonstration.

I'm enjoying being here with all of you tonight and I hope you're having fun too. I know you can't wait to see if we have that special item you have been looking for. So, it's time to get right to the point, which is showing you our latest candles and accessories for SUMMER. Therefore, there is really nothing left for me to do, except congratulate our winners, right?

Congratulations!

One word that describes 2014 so far - HAPPY
Colette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:18 AM   #2
MindyS
Inactive

I it!!!! I always use the new updated ones at my shows, especially for the Summer to KISS....
Now, I'm completly ready for July . THANK YOU!
MindyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:25 AM   #3
Maryann

thanks Colette
i will use this and the intro from the lia sophia page at my show saturday.
I was needing something different for this crowd!!
Maryann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:40 AM   #4
Bev

You are so clever!
Bev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:43 AM   #5
glogoddess

Love the reversal spin when you say Summer!!
glogoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:43 AM   #6
Colette
HAPPY

it's NOT me, Bev! But thanks anyways! I got it from regional! I can't take credit!

Old 06-26-2006, 06:37 PM   #7
Maryann

Colette (even though you borrowed it), thank you !!! for posting it!
i used it saturday at a show for a repeat group/hostess and they really got a kick out of it.

I plan on laminating the copy i have so i have it around for future shows!!
Maryann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:54 PM   #8
ANGIE LAWRENCE
Inactive

Excellent game. I have been doing PL for 11 years and love to play games.

ANGIE LAWRENCE
ANGIE LAWRENCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:01 PM   #9
alittletrace

Not sure exactly how to play

Last edited by alittletrace; 06-28-2006 at 09:01 PM..
alittletrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:16 PM   #10
lizamichelle1

I havent even read it, but I am adding it to my collection!
lizamichelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:54 PM   #11
mtcandlelady

that's

Thankie - Thankie
mtcandlelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:29 PM   #12
candlesmakescents

Do you introduce yourself before or after this game.....Do guest introductions come before or after this game. How are you doing it?
candlesmakescents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:31 PM   #13
Colette
HAPPY

I guess it depends on the group. But if I think about it, I tell everyone we are going to do an ice breaker game and then do the game. After the game I go into my demo which includes my introduction, my guests introduction and so on!