Best of Boards Forums  

Welcome to the Best of Boards Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Best of Boards Forums > BoB Auctions > 2007 Holiday Benefit Auction
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts

Old 09-17-2007, 10:36 AM   #1
jackie
Technical Staff

2007 Holiday Benefit Auction Log

I will be posting a public log daily once auctions begin closing.

Remember winning bidders: All BENEFIT auction $$ should be PayPal'd to jackie this year.
I will send seller the shipping $$ once winning bidder pays.

Sellers: Please remember to email shipping total to your winning bidder. They cannot pay until they know the total and that has to come from you.

Sellers: Please check this log each day to see if your winning bidder has paid. If you have shipping due it will be PayPal'd to you by me. If no shipping is due, I will simply log when payment is received here on the spreadsheet log.

Sellers: Be sure and post in the Shipped thread when you ship items and also leave your buyer's auction feedback once they pay.

Buyers: Be sure and post in the received thread once you receive your auction item and be sure to leave the Seller auction feedback.

Thank you to all of you who are participating in the Benefit Auction this year. Together we will make a difference in some needy families lives this year!

A chuckle a day keeps the blues away
Shop with our Business Links | Premium Membership
jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 07:49 PM   #2
jackie
Technical Staff

Dec 8 at 8:30 am CST:

We're almost done! Just waiting on these last few to be completed:

Auction IDAuction name and linkShipped DateReceived Notes
8960Photo Heart Pendant with Military Chain Waiting on photo from winning bidder
9135Letters from Santa 28
9136Letters from Santa 7
9137Letters from Santa 28
9138Letters from Santa Nov 7
Dec 8
9139Letters from Santa 26
9223Weaving Inspiration Cooking Up Hope Cookbook, 3rd 28

Old 10-29-2007, 07:13 PM   #3
jackie
Technical Staff

Buyers please check the log to be sure your payment has been recorded. All payments received up to approx. an hour before my log updates should be listed.

Old 11-12-2007, 10:06 AM   #4
jackie
Technical Staff

Log update.

All auctions have been paid! I'm waiting on a shipping total so I can pay the seller and then I have payments waiting to clear. After that, I'll have a total for all of you!

23 auctions have still not been posted as shipped yet. Sellers - let's please get those shipped out this week! Be sure and post in the shipped thread once you ship an item.

Thank you!

Old 11-14-2007, 12:38 PM   #5
jackie
Technical Staff

64 auctions left not received yet. Sellers, please post in the shipped log when you ship your items. Buyers please post in the received log

I know of one auction that is being shipped later because it's a custom handmade order but for the rest of the auctions listed in my updated log, they have either not shipped or not been posted as shipped in the shipped log.

Remember, if you don't see your auction listed it's been paid, shipped and received! Thank you to all of you who have done such a fantastic job this year of getting your auctions finalized in a timely manner and kept up with posting in the shipped and/or received thread.

All auctions have been paid and I'm still waiting on checks to clear but I'm going to be posting a total for all of you later today that I have at this point. So stay tuned and watch this forum for a new thread announcing our total for 2007!

Old 11-23-2007, 10:55 AM   #6
jackie
Technical Staff

Log updated (see above):

NOV 23 at 9:50 am CST:

I have tried to contact sellers and buyers of non-completed auctions to have an update for everyone. Below is the latest status on the last of the auctions. Buyers, Sellers, please post in the shipped or received thread if any of the auctions below are yours and you have an update as of today, November 23rd.

Old 11-23-2007, 11:02 AM   #7
belindaj
Technical Staff

Come on sellers.

This isn't fair to your buyers or to Jackie who is trying to get the benefit auction finished and the money sent off to Second Harvest, and have her own holiday season with HER family.

This is ridiculous. It's been 3 weeks since the auction ended and I know most if not ALL of these items were paid for at the close of the auction.

Please finish up your responsibilities and put it behind you.

belindaj is offline   Reply With Quote