Best of Boards Forums  

Welcome to the Best of Boards Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Best of Boards Forums > Candles & Decorating > Candles & Decorating General
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts

Candles & Decorating General General discussion for all Candles & Decorating Consultants, including those without specific company forums.

Old 07-29-2008, 04:44 AM   #21
cathy

They are very easy to come off. I am a personal use consultant. I started because there was no one in the area and we wanted them for the swim team to put on our cars. They are great for that also. I also used them for Christmas Presents by putting them on the coffee mugs that I put Avon samples in for teachers, coaches and dance instructors. There are all kinds of uses for them.

Cathy
cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 08:03 AM   #22
Natalie

When I had a party, we used a wall in my house to demonstrate how to put them on. They peeled right off! The consultant gave each of the guests a sample and most of those ended up on the wall as they tried them out.

Great for an apartment!
Natalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:38 AM   #23
jinjin
Today is gonna be great!

I went to an Uppercase Living party over the weekend - very neat products!! And they're so easy to apply - I know because I did a coaster! If I can do it, anyone can.

I bought a saying for my bedroom mirror, and some phrases to put on my framed pictures.

For the butterfly collage - Butterfly Kisses with 3 butterflies between the words, choosing Etched Glass for the color.
For the flower collage - Wish-Hope-Dream then make it happen in Etched Glass.

Also chose a 2 part garden saying for my step-mom, they even carry the rectangular board I want to put it on.

The rep was great! She had lots of items to show that she had created, and she also put one up on the hostess's wall to show us how to do it. Since I'm getting them to put on pictures, she gave me a sample saying in Etched Glass. I put it on the bottom of my single butterfly picture in the matted area - it says WISH. It's beautiful!! I love how I can personalize a framed photo so easily!! The hardest part is choosing the colors.

Don't make me get out the flying monkeys !
New to BoB?? Visit the BoB Welcome Center
Introduce Yourself | Premium Info | Adult Product Forum
jinjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:19 AM   #24
Twyla

I still haven't put mine up lol I planned on putting them in the half bath down stairs. But it hasn't been painted yet... One day
Twyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:23 AM   #25
jinjin
Today is gonna be great!

Since I don't want to mess with them if I decide to paint, I decided to get them for mirrors & pictures. That way I won't lose them if I paint.

I'll try to remember to take a pic of the one I put the etched glass sample on.

Don't make me get out the flying monkeys !
New to BoB?? Visit the BoB Welcome Center
Introduce Yourself | Premium Info | Adult Product Forum
jinjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:42 AM   #26
Marcianna

I forgot about them... thanks for bumping guys... I have a stretch in my kitchen I wanted ot put a saying but couldn't find one that fit "us" but I have a phrase we use al lthe time so now i can order it special....

~M
Marcianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:58 AM   #27
Leigh Ann

My neighbor is a consultant. The stuff is pretty neat.
Leigh Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:05 AM   #28
Laura612
la~la~la~la

I had to Goggle to see what you all were talking about... their convention this summer is only about a 20 minute drive from me.

New to BoB? Start Here | All About Premium |
Laura612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:09 AM   #29
Maryann

I saw the Uppercase Living local consultant at the expo I did a few weeks ago. she spent her whole day explaining what the company was about and showed photo albums of projects on walls. She also did a couple of demos on tile during the day.
Maryann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:31 AM   #30
Jamie-Iowa

My sister-in-law is a rep and I have several items already. Love the stuff, only problem I have with them is I have walls that are not smooth, texture sometimes comes off while rubbing them on so need to be careful. Otherwise, love the stuff!
Jamie-Iowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:39 PM   #31
Twyla

I was just looking at the site. Something I haven't done in ages. I am contemplating ordering one of the ones about kids that says "some of my favorite things" lol I want it to go along with Jason's father's day gift. 5 photos matted and framed of the kids ranging from 16x20 to8x10 frames. I just need to decide which room I am hanging them in so I know what color to order it in. You are so right, deciding on a color can be so hard.
Twyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:25 AM   #32
marinewife0498

I love Uppercase Living! I have added this on my walls and have sparked a high demand here on base. So, I signed up and already have 2 parties this month!
The new holiday expressions and embellishments are wonderful! They are reusable and able to use year after year, we also have the new iron ones too!!!
marinewife0498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:03 AM   #33
Becki

I always feel so inspired looking at their stuff!

That's the only thing I'll look forward to if we move someday - putting new expressions on new walls!
Becki is offline   Reply With Quote