Best of Boards Forums  

Welcome to the Best of Boards Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Best of Boards Forums > Candles & Decorating > Candles & Decorating General
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts

Candles & Decorating General General discussion for all Candles & Decorating Consultants, including those without specific company forums.

Old 04-10-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
LuminariasLady

Luminarias Candles

Hello everyone!

I thought I'd take this opportunity to introduct you to a new candle company, Luminarias. Just to let you know, I am very picky about my candles! I feel that a candle should burn evenly, have a very heavy scent throw and should not "tunnel down". This is why I chose Luminarias, because their candles reallyfit my strict qualifications.!
Although they have been in business as a retail boutique candle store for quite some time, their consultant program is new, only being launched nationwide on March 1st.

We have a very wonderful product, with a HUGE scent throw, inexpensive Candle of the Month Club ($30 and that includes shipping) and a wonderful compensation program if you are looking to go that route. Plus, they are offering great deals right now if you are the first consultant in your state, as I am in mine, and it's an opportunity to get in on the ground-floor with a wonderful company.

These candles burn VERY clean, and very evenly, some of the best I have ever seen, and they offer a "candle bar" option for customers who order a particular scent in a specific color. Luminarias can do this because they hand pour their candles in San Antonio. No one else is doing that!

If you would like, I would be more than happy to send you out a sample with more information. Just PM me and I am more than willing to answer any and all questions!

Have a Great Day!
Stephanie
LuminariasLady is offline   Reply With Quote