Best of Boards Forums  

Welcome to the Best of Boards Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Best of Boards Forums > BoB Auctions > Auction Help and Rules for Participation
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts

Auction Help and Rules for Participation User-written tutorials for common BoB auction tasks

Old 01-28-2008, 03:28 PM   #1
Laura612
la~la~la~la

Direct Pay on the BoB Auction

This is one of the improvements with the software last month and I absolutely it as a buyer & seller!!

Only those that have a non-personal account with PayPal can take advantage of it ... and let me tell you... it makes it sooo simple for me to pay!

Example, I just bought two items from LindaL (who has her PP email inputted into her auction profile). After the 1st one, if that was all I wanted I could have just continued on to purchase the keyring w/o waiting for an invoice from her or logging into my account and sending her the money manually.

But I decided to buy two items because her auction mentioned that she combines shipping ... and when I see that I always look to see if there is something else I need. So, I bought two items. This time I did have to wait for an invoice if I wanted to save on combined shipping.

So, I just rec'd my combined invoice and went in and chose to pay with direct pay and wala-- I'm paid up.

I know some of you can't use this because you are using a personal account and I respect that. But for those of you that are not using a PayPal personal account, I recommend you setting your auctions up for Direct Pay. Not only will you get paid faster a lot of the time, it will simplify the auction steps for yourself.

When I price items to sell I always just add in a PP fee estimate into my cost of goods sold. Since most of my items our low price, it usually adds around $.50 to the cost.
Laura612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 03:33 PM   #2
LindaL

That was a very quick payment. Your items will ship tomorrow
LindaL is offline   Reply With Quote