Best of Boards Forums  

Welcome to the Best of Boards Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Best of Boards Forums > Candles & Decorating > Candles & Decorating General
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts

Candles & Decorating General General discussion for all Candles & Decorating Consultants, including those without specific company forums.

Old 10-04-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
GoGreen

New Company

Hi, Just wanted to tell you about a new candle company that...I love....right now I am burning banana bread...and the whole house smells like I've been baking all day.....lol....so here's some info on SoyLicious

SoyLicious a go green soy candle company that has joined the home party plan business.

Our premium soy bean wax candles and tart chunks are made from two types of American grown soybeans, with natural botanical oils added to give them vibrant colors and a creamy texture.
At SoyLicious.com we are committed to doing our part in helping the environment with the following policies:
  • Our candles are made with Soy Wax from soy beans that are grown in the USA, which is a renewable resource
  • Our wicks are all-natural, either 100% cotton or wood
  • Our catalogs and order forms were designed to use less paper
  • Glass candle containers are 100% recyclable
I am so excited about this new company........consultants make 40% and the compamy pays for Hostess benifits......

Last edited by mikilana; 10-06-2009 at 11:42 PM.. Reason: Removed solicitation verbiage & fix formatting
GoGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
GoGreen

sorry

Sorry about my signature line....didint know.....won't do again...but email me if you would like to know more......Again sorry
Old 10-06-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
GoGreen

JUST RECEIVED MY 1ST AUTO SHIP AND WARMING THE MOON PETALS SCENT ....SMELLS DELICIOUS....GOING TO LOVE THESE SOY CANDLES....CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE BANANA BREAD AND CARROT CAKE AND JAMACIAN NITES....SOUNDS GOOD ALSO.....CAN'T WAIT TIL MY SAMPLES COME.......
VICKYLYNN

Last edited by Laura612; 10-06-2009 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: Verbiage
Old 10-07-2009, 09:37 AM   #4
Jamie-Iowa

Isn't it fun getting new product from your company! We all share in the excitement of new product!
Jamie-Iowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:31 PM   #5
GoGreen

thanks

jamie,
Thanks, yes it's great...I just excited that I joined at the right time...only 64 consultants so far....but growing everyday......I so am building a team....;it's always great to get in at the beginning and grow..........Vicky

Last edited by Laura612; 10-11-2009 at 07:47 PM.. Reason: Removing solicitation verbiage
Old 10-12-2009, 08:33 AM   #6
jinjin
Today is gonna be great!

Can't wait to watch you grow! Being a ground-floor consultant is exciting. Good Luck!

Don't make me get out the flying monkeys !
New to BoB?? Visit the BoB Welcome Center
Introduce Yourself | Premium Info | Adult Product Forum
jinjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:37 AM   #7
Nooga Wax

Nooga Wax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:10 AM   #8
GoGreen

Thank you....I am so excited...just got my samples and was melting banana nut bread....and my son came home asking if I was baking bread....it smelt so good....Of course I just laughed and told him you know I don't bake.......its my melts, and if he wanted something sweet, needs to go to the grocery store...and buy somethihg from the bakery....lol....that was so funny.....vickylynn
Old 10-17-2009, 01:53 AM   #9
SandyG

SandyG
SandyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:26 AM   #10
Jleah
formerly Fertilita

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGreen View Post
Thank you....I am so excited...just got my samples and was melting banana nut bread....and my son came home asking if I was baking bread....it smelt so good....Of course I just laughed and told him you know I don't bake.......its my melts, and if he wanted something sweet, needs to go to the grocery store...and buy somethihg from the bakery....lol....that was so funny.....vickylynn
Too funny!

The house must have smelled great!
Jleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:22 PM   #11
GoGreen

Yes, it did smell great......last nite i was burning the cafe latte votive and woke up this morning smelling coffee.....but whats really funny is I don't own a coffee pot.......I really am loving this company.......Vicky Lynn