Best of Boards Forums  

Welcome to the Best of Boards Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Best of Boards Forums > BoB Auctions > Auction Help and Rules for Participation
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts

Auction Help and Rules for Participation User-written tutorials for common BoB auction tasks

Old 04-03-2006, 03:28 PM   #1
6Figure
The Best Occasion Yet

Email Verification

If I wanted to verify an email of the person who won my auction how do I look at the information. I can't seem to find the email in my deleted file on my computer.

Thanks,

6Figure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 03:41 PM   #2
Candice
Candejo's Creations!

Log in to the auction. Click on members. In that area, click on sales. The first thing you'll see in that area, is closed auctions. Scroll down the page, you'll see another area that says SOLD ITEMS. Right next to those words, you'll see "view sold items detail". That is a link, it's underlined. Click on it, you should be able to scroll through them to find the one you're looking for. It should have their email, their address etc. It's a really cool area, you can mark there that it's paid for~that it's shipped, and send them a reminder email to leave feedback.
Candice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 07:06 PM   #3
6Figure
The Best Occasion Yet

Thanks Candice

6Figure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
jinjin
Today is gonna be great!

FYI: In the new auction, you can get your buyers info by clicking on the message board option. The buyer's name & address will be at the top of the form.

Don't make me get out the flying monkeys !
New to BoB?? Visit the BoB Welcome Center
Introduce Yourself | Premium Info | Adult Product Forum
jinjin is offline   Reply With Quote