Best of Boards Forums  

Welcome to the Best of Boards Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Best of Boards Forums > Beauty & Skin Care > Arbonne®
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts

Arbonne® View the Company website Here

Old 05-02-2008, 11:18 AM   #1
janie

Going to an Arbonne party

Em & I are going to an Arbonne party on Sunday. Anything we should "really" look at. Must haves, must nots?
janie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:20 AM   #2
mikilana
Standing on my own 2feet.

I've heard their facial care products are really good. I've only known of one rep though and the experience wasn't that great...

Genuine Friendship will survive any dispute or competition and true partnership provides strength in times of trouble and confusion...
mikilana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:32 AM   #3
Suzan

I've loved the products I've used. I signed up for personal use - told her up front that I was not going to be pursing others with the opportunity - that it was just for me to get the discounts.

Enjoy the party and if you have things you really like and will use repatively - I'd say sign up to get the discounts!
Suzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:42 AM   #4
janie

Whats the sign up price?
janie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 01:20 PM   #5
Heth76

29.00 I think.
Heth76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 01:23 PM   #6
Gena

I love the NutriminC RE9 REpair Corrective Eye Creme
Gena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:05 PM   #7
Karren

The Arbonne NutriminC RE9 line is wonderful! I've been using this line for about 3 months and absolutely love it. I recently needed to reorder some of the products I was almost out of and decided to go ahead and sign up as a personal use consultant to get the 35% discount. These products have done wonders for my skin.
Karren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 08:11 AM   #8
Bev

I met an Arbonne rep last night....wonderful girl. She gave me a sample pack of the NutriMin C skin care regime. I've been looking for new skin care products, as obviously what I've been using isn't doing much good.

I've heard the eye creme is really good. So for those of you who use the whole package, what are your thoughts?
Bev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 01:47 PM   #9
ladybucki

I've been using the complete NutriminC RE9 skin care system and I love it! My MIL asked me if I've had botox treatments! I'm also using their make up products. The foundation is like silk when it goes on and just a tiny bit will cover my entire face. Arbonne products do not contain mineral oil (which clogs your skin), parabens (which have been linked to cancer), and they also do not contain animal by products which most major cosmetic companies use. The products are expensive but well worth the price in my opinion. If you like what you see, sign up as a personal use rep so that you can get the 35% discount plus other great sign up bonuses.
ladybucki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 06:51 PM   #10
Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybucki View Post
I've been using the complete NutriminC RE9 skin care system and I love it! My MIL asked me if I've had botox treatments! I'm also using their make up products. The foundation is like silk when it goes on and just a tiny bit will cover my entire face. Arbonne products do not contain mineral oil (which clogs your skin), parabens (which have been linked to cancer), and they also do not contain animal by products which most major cosmetic companies use. The products are expensive but well worth the price in my opinion. If you like what you see, sign up as a personal use rep so that you can get the 35% discount plus other great sign up bonuses.
My MIL asked me if I've had botox treatments! -- I especially like that remark!!

Never thought about being a personal use rep - I am very attached to my BE makeup, so doubt that I would ever switch from that. I'm going to give these samples a try to see if I like them and go from there. Thanks for responding!
Bev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 08:38 PM   #11
Jleah
formerly Fertilita

I've been using the Nutrimin RE9 products for a few months now. My skin has never felt so soft. I did sign up as a personal use consultant to get the discount, too.

I also love the hand creme, herbal foot creme, and the salt scrub. Very nice!

Have a good time at the party.
Jleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 08:42 PM   #12
Jleah
formerly Fertilita

Oops....just noticed the date of the original post and that the party has come and gone. Hope you had fun, Janie!
Jleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 07:02 PM   #13
Karren

We had a mother daughter arbonne party last night. It was fun to get to try the new spa line. OMG...It's wonderful! I love all of their products. I agree with all of the positive posts here. The NutriminC RE9 line is great! I've had many compliments and my skin has become super smooth and soft. You have to try the makeup primer and their makeup. Wow! I had a friend who loves and uses BE. She's now switching to arbonne. And their fyi line is nice for your teen daughters. Their products are pure, safe and beneficial (lol). I think I'm becoming a walking billboard for arbonne products! If you haven't tried them yet, you've got to!
Karren is offline   Reply With Quote