Best of Boards Forums  

Welcome to the Best of Boards Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Best of Boards Forums > Candles & Decorating > Gold Canyon Candles®
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts

Gold Canyon Candles® View the Company website Here

Old 11-14-2007, 07:29 AM   #21
Deanna64

Our company also does not offer Hostess programs, and unless your a PL die hard just having a party so you can get the hostess gifts then you would be happy having a show with our company.

We also give free items for having a show, items marked half off and we also stack our hostess's.

I think with GC, along with our company, there are other great ways to make good money besides having shows. Thats what makes GC and MB so fantastic. I will not burn anything else but GC and MB.

Deanna
Deanna64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 01:49 AM   #22
momoftwins+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
Hi momoftwins+1,

I have been using GC candles for a year now and when I compare them to other candles I have in my home (Yankee, wal-mart ones, etc.), I do not notice smoking, as long as I trim my wick to 1/4 inch before burning and only burn for up to 4 hrs. at a time. I also use the wick dippers that Gold Canyon sells. If you dip the wicks in the melted wax to extinguish them, you will not have smoke.

As for your question about our hostess program, I am not sure of the hostess programs for other companies, but I do know that my hosts have always been happy with what they receive. My hosts have gotten between $40 to $130 of free products, in addition to several 50% items, all depending on how high the party sales are. The hostess rewards can be used on anything in our catalog. The nice thing about GC is that there only needs to be $150 in party sales for hosts to start earning rewards. Also, party bookings are not needed to reach certain levels of rewards, our booking incentives are an added bonus.

If you have any more questions, let me know, I'd love to help!

Angie
What I was trying to say is they dont "not" smoke. They smoke just as much as the next candle. Of course trimming the wicks on most candles does the trick and I always do that. My mom on the other hand lets the candle burn all day and its always kicking out smoke (she thinks it covers up her cigarette smell. NOT) :-)
momoftwins+1 is offline   Reply With Quote