Best of Boards Forums  

Welcome to the Best of Boards Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Best of Boards Forums > Beauty & Skin Care > Arbonne®
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts

Arbonne® View the Company website Here

Old 10-06-2007, 10:42 AM   #1
Mouse1995

Arbonne rep here

I am an Arbonne rep, but probably not for much longer.

I think I've been signed up for about 3 or 4 years now. I always used the Biomatte Oil Free!! Loved it!!

But the new skin care line just does not work for me, I think I'm allergic to it. I ended up with a dried up looking red rash of sorts.

I do very much love their holiday products, and the salt scrubs

Really I only signed up for personal use. You may have read in my introduction thread, that I am a horrible HORRIBLE sales person
Mouse1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 11:51 AM   #2
Rachel

Thanks for posting here. We do have at least one other personal use Arbonne Rep on BoB
Rachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 10:52 PM   #3
Arbonne4U
Inactive

What Skin Care Line are you currently using from Arbonne?
Arbonne4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 11:02 PM   #4
Suzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
Thanks for posting here. We do have at least one other personal use Arbonne Rep on BoB
At least one ~ I signed up last year for personal use. I use the skin care products and some of the food.

Suzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 09:16 AM   #5
cathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse1995 View Post
I am an Arbonne rep, but probably not for much longer.

I think I've been signed up for about 3 or 4 years now. I always used the Biomatte Oil Free!! Loved it!!

But the new skin care line just does not work for me, I think I'm allergic to it. I ended up with a dried up looking red rash of sorts.

I have exzema and I have to watch the skin care products I use because some brands cause the red rash you are talking about. That was the reason I started in DS to find a skin care product I could use. Just wanted to let you know you are not alone.

Cathy
cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 09:25 AM   #6
Mouse1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathy View Post
I have exzema and I have to watch the skin care products I use because some brands cause the red rash you are talking about. That was the reason I started in DS to find a skin care product I could use. Just wanted to let you know you are not alone.

Cathy

I first noticed my allergy with Mary Kay products. I always have had oily skin, and after using MK I was using alot of moisturizers to try and fix what the cleansers and such were doing. It actually took me a month or better, and buying more products, to figure out that it was causing the problem to be worse.

And then on vacation, I started getting that same red rash at the pool....

And then I realized, I was allergic to the Suntan Oil! And both the Suntan Oil and the MK contain Mineral Oil. So that is also how I ended up trying Arbonne, because I was told it contained no Mineral Oil.

But whatever is in the new Intelligence line, gives me the same result as Mineral Oil products.

Amy
Mouse1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 09:31 AM   #7
Suzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse1995 View Post

But whatever is in the new Intelligence line, gives me the same result as Mineral Oil products.

Amy
Wow, there must be another ingredient that your skin is allergic to as well. Again, I'm just a personal use rep so I'm not versed in the products. I have used the NutriMinC line for about the last year and I LOVE it.

My skin has lost so much of it's red tones and my dryness/fine lines have decreased as well.

Maybe talk to someone to figure out what ingredient may be common in the products.
Suzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 07:07 PM   #8
cathy

Hello Amy,

It was MK that did it to me also over 25 years ago. It was the mineral oil. My doctor told me to avoid that and I have not had a problem since. I have not tried Arbonne yet although I have alot of friends who sell it. I love the Avon products and have not had a problem with them.

You might want to take a container of the product to your doctor and ask them if there is anything they see right off that would cause the rash. They might be able to help. I will try to ask one of my friends who sell the products if they might know.

Cathy
cathy is offline   Reply With Quote