Best of Boards Forums  

Welcome to the Best of Boards Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Best of Boards Forums > Beauty & Skin Care > Arbonne®
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts

Arbonne® View the Company website Here

Old 07-24-2008, 09:48 AM   #1
micmacearth
Inactive

New Arbonne Consultant

Hello everyone - I am retired 58 and living in S.C. just joined Arbonne, would like to hear from other consultants, how do yo go about setting a plan, when you are new in town - do not know anyone???
micmacearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:05 AM   #2
MTCandleGirl

MTCandleGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 09:21 AM   #3
KristinaD

I'm not a consultant with Arbonne...however...I emailed EVERYONE I knew and hosted my own party to get bookings and clients! That worked well! I had 8 Spa's in June, 4 in July and I have 5 scheduled for August. So far, I have had a good start with my new business venture! It's a relationship business, so tell your family and friends about it to start with and the rest should follow!
KristinaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:41 AM   #4
candlepassion

a great bit of advise!

I have know a girl since grade school. Her name is Tova V. She currently lives in Canada, BC. but is still a US citizen. She in now a 6 figure income and is a reginal vice president. She has traveled to Tennesee, and many other states to help new consultants suceed.

Last edited by SemperGumby; 09-04-2011 at 06:17 AM.. Reason: Removed last name for privacy reasons. Removed solicitive wording.
candlepassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #5
MTCandleGirl

you could also do a "Hi, I"m new to the neighborhood" party and have your catalogs and fragrances out for all to sample and try...
MTCandleGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:42 PM   #6
SandyG

I'm not an Arbonne Consultant; however, when I started back in '06 w/another DS company, I managed to leave a catalog at the bank for the staff to put in their lunchroom. Another thing I did was look at the want ads for upcoming vendor events. September is never too early to start planning about Christmas. I will say, and this has been said before, it's really about building relationships.

Good luck on your new venture and welcome to BOB!!

SandyG

Last edited by SandyG; 09-04-2011 at 03:44 PM.. Reason: removed a sentence
SandyG is offline   Reply With Quote