Best of Boards Forums  

Welcome to the Best of Boards Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Best of Boards Forums > Candles & Decorating > Gold Canyon Candles®
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts

Gold Canyon Candles® View the Company website Here

Old 08-21-2008, 02:21 AM   #1
marinewife0498

Any other GC demonstrators?

If so, share what are your fav scents for the New Winter catalog?

There aren't many demonstrators here in Fort Worth/Dallas area. The one demonstrator I met is awesome she is so nice. She came over yesterday so I could be one of the 1st ones to smell the new scents. OMG!!! She gave me as a gift the New Gingerbread House tin candle and wow, it smells just like it!!! The Fudge Brownie scent smells just like when you take your fudge brownies out of the oven!!! That's only 2 scents and oh my... there's so many!

Can't wait to place my order!
Alejandra
marinewife0498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 03:34 PM   #2
RosiesCandles

Hello Marine Wife,

I am a Marine Mom & also a Gold Canyon Candle Demonstrator in California. I went to Gold Canyon Convention for the first time this year & was very excited when I arrived home. I really like the Peppermint Bark & the New Candles for Kids, Baby Magic scent. I am really liking the New Diffusers. I have the Cranberry Orange opened & on display. Hope your Holiday weekend is going good for you & your family
Rose
RosiesCandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:22 PM   #3
marinewife0498

Hi Rose,

I had my first party this past Friday and it went well, wish more sales. Everyone loved the scents and purchased. I just love the strong clean scent of my GC candles.

Hope you have a wonderful week,
Alex
Old 09-09-2008, 10:04 PM   #4
RosiesCandles

Hello Alex,

Don't get too discouraged about the sales. The closer it gets to the Holiday's the more the candles sale. Are you a new demonstrater? If so, I have a few different party ideas/information that I can forward on to you. I have been selling Gold Canyon for 5 years now. I went to the convention for the first time this year. It was a blast! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay the entire three day's because of a funeral. I'm sorry about not checking this site earlier than this, I will have to start checking it more often. I found this site by accident & it was your post that caught my attention.

Have a Great Week!
Rose
Old 09-10-2008, 01:47 AM   #5
marinewife0498

Hi Rose!

Actually yes, I am still in my 30 days. I couldn't make up my mind to either join a wickless company or GC. I decided on GC due to the wicks and scents! I can't live without my candle holder decor and the ambience Gold Canyon candles create!
I'm glad you stumbled into this site. It's great, we all learn from each other.
Where in California are you at? I'm originally from CA. Imperial County. I know there are a few demonstrators in my small town of El Centro. I sure miss home!
I would love to get your info. and party ideas. Feel free to email me attached to this post on your left.
Where is your Marine at? My husband is a Fight Engineer for the C130 planes. He gets to fly anywhere!
Keep in touch,
Alex
Old 09-10-2008, 06:53 PM   #6
RosiesCandles

I hope that you received the email that I sent. I don't know if I did it right because after I (thought) it sent, I got a message that said I was just a guest. So, I don't know if you got it or not. Let me know & if you didn't get it I'll re-send it to you. Having a blonde moment!
Rose
Old 09-10-2008, 11:34 PM   #7
marinewife0498

Rose,

Nope, didn't receive your email. Please send again.

Thanks so much!
Alex
Old 09-11-2008, 06:44 PM   #8
RosiesCandles

Hello Alex,

I sent another e-mail to you, hopefully it went thru to you. If not, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I sent you 2 links for party ideas & sent you a party game that I have used. I'm sorry that you didn't get the first one. It took me like 20 minutes to type it up.
Rose
Old 09-14-2008, 05:15 AM   #9
marinewife0498

Hi Rose,

I did receive your email this last time. Thanks for the idea and links! I will attend a Craft Fair this Saturday at a new subdivision located next to a lake. It's supposed to have great attendance. I hope to sell some candles and grab new bookings!!!
I have also registered myself at another craft fair in November! Perfect candle selling these upcoming months! I'm also the only candle vendor at these two events!!! Yay!!

Keep in touch,
Alex
Old 09-17-2008, 11:54 PM   #10
RosiesCandles

Hello Alex,

Craft Fair's are great. I did a couple of them in our town this past year & I gained quite a few repeat customers. Sorry about not getting back to you sooner. I have been busy. This is the busiest time for candles. I can see it picking up already. I know the Blow Out Sale Promo that GC announced online tonight, the items that they had on the list sure went fast. Good Luck this Saturday.

Keep in touch,
Rose
Old 11-02-2009, 12:31 AM   #11
PatriciaGC

From the Fall/Holiday 2009 catalog, I am loving the Apple Dapple Drops and the new Candles for Kids scent: Apple-icious.
PatriciaGC is offline   Reply With Quote