Best of Boards Forums  

Welcome to the Best of Boards Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Best of Boards Forums > Beauty & Skin Care > Arbonne®
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts

Arbonne® View the Company website Here

Old 04-05-2007, 09:59 PM   #1
Leanne

Rosacea

Hi everyone,

I have developed Rosacea in the last year. I had actually had an Arbonne party a few weeks before my doctor diagnosed it. He gave me some Prescription stuff that I hated. It dried my face out badly. When my RE9 set came in, it seemed to clear up in about 4 days. It never totally went away but pretty much did. Well, it doesn't seem to be working anymore. At least my flare ups around my nose are awful. Do you think the Clear Skin line would work better? I have also had a rep tell me to use the Baby cleanser. So do I need a stronger cleanser or a more gentle one. I love the re9 because my skin just looks so much brighter but more importantly, I want to rid myself of the Rosacea.

Thanks!
Leanne
Leanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:27 PM   #2
janie

Hon, if you find something that works, let me know. Mine is so bad that my makeup no longer covers it around my nose.
janie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:49 AM   #3
Lori Ann

My father in-law uses the 9 Line for men and loves it. His is really bad around his nose. You can't even tell anymore unless he eats something that he knows will make him break out. He has been using it over a year now.
And the RE9 line for ladies is awesome to those footsies looking smooth and soft for flip flops. I use the lotion and the serum throughout the whole year, works great.

Lori Ann
Lori Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:44 AM   #4
Lori Ann

Just wanted to let you that I put in a call to the Arbonne Office and waiting to hear back about what would be best for Rosacea.

Lori Ann
Old 04-10-2007, 11:49 AM   #5
U2Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne View Post
Hi everyone,

I have developed Rosacea in the last year. I had actually had an Arbonne party a few weeks before my doctor diagnosed it. He gave me some Prescription stuff that I hated. It dried my face out badly. When my RE9 set came in, it seemed to clear up in about 4 days. It never totally went away but pretty much did. Well, it doesn't seem to be working anymore. At least my flare ups around my nose are awful. Do you think the Clear Skin line would work better? I have also had a rep tell me to use the Baby cleanser. So do I need a stronger cleanser or a more gentle one. I love the re9 because my skin just looks so much brighter but more importantly, I want to rid myself of the Rosacea.

Thanks!
Leanne

Hi Leanne,

My mom has rosacea so I have actually researched this before. Arbonne suggests using the Intelligence Line for your face with the exception of the Thermal Fusion mask. So you can use the Intelligence Cleanser, Toner, Day/Night Cream, Eye Cream and the Rejuvenating cream, Conditioning oil and personalizer. They suggest avoiding the Thermal fusion mask, and RE9 lines because they stimulate the skin and this is not good for rosacea. However, many people have told me that they use the RE9 line and it works great for them. My mom started with the Intelligence line and now uses the RE9 Hydrating Wash, Intelligence toner & Rejuvenating Cream. This combo works well for her...you have to find what works for you.
These products will help you but in no way does Arbonne claim to cure rosacea. They do state that you should seek the advice of a doctor. My mom also got the prescription stuff and hated it. Arbonne is doing the trick right now for her.
Hope this helps!
Kim
Independent Consultant
Arbonne International

fyi...the intelligence conditioning oil contains peanut oil. i like to let people know this because there are so many peanut allergies out there.
U2Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:42 PM   #6
Lori Ann

Thanks Kim, I still haven't heard back from Arbonne yet. My FIL uses Re9 Line and loves the results too.

Lori Ann
Old 04-10-2007, 04:47 PM   #7
U2Girl

It seems that Arbonne usually takes about 3 business days to answer questions. The product knowledge, skin conditions questions basically answer questions on rosacea, eczema and psoriasis.
glad to help!
Have a great night!
Kim
U2Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:25 AM   #8
momoffour
Inactive

My husband has terrible rosacea, and ocular rosacea...I am very curious about the poroduct line now because I know his bothers him alot and I think affects his confidence level. We have figured out though that chocolate is really bad for his. but i would love to find something that he can use daily to keep it tamed down.

I would love to know more about it.

Heather
momoffour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:04 AM   #9
Lori Ann

Heather, you have a PM....

Lori Ann
Old 10-01-2007, 11:57 AM   #10
kimmie-99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Ann View Post
Thanks Kim, I still haven't heard back from Arbonne yet. My FIL uses Re9 Line and loves the results too.

Lori Ann
You could start with the lotion from the Baby line for now. Conditioning Oil is good as is the Rejuvinating cream. Those are both mild enough to not cause any issues with rosacea!
kimmie-99 is offline   Reply With Quote